CarbonatedPaintCarbonatedPaint

Main Movies Favorites Reviews Stats

Pounce Pounce

Amazing!

Wow you are very talented artist.

i thought the music was a little bit too strong and Forte for this type of animation, maybe a different selection of music would have been better. But extremely good art, and Nice short and sweet

Vote: 5

Sausageman: Sniper Sausageman: Sniper

Not Bad

The sound got a bit repititive, but it was good overall, and it was funny how hes like "kiss me", "I'm about to rape you"
Good job, keep up the good work. And pretty good art, but you should have drawn another picture of the sniper without his eye on the scope.

The Suburban Ninja 3 The Suburban Ninja 3

AWSOME!!

I like how you made the thief realistic, instead of a super strong fighting thief. Very good Animation, and great effects. Good Job

Ski Battle Ski Battle

GOod work.

I think that u should edit it.
Like Put : a Moral like Cheating Doesnt Pay!
also make it more intense and speedy.

My advice is: Well I liked it. And U should make another one. But make it different. Like a lil more effort into art, put more racers. Have some crazy racer that cheats like crazy etc.
U know the Counterstirke flash?
The Phyco, the Cheater, The Noob, The Pro, the Retard...
Use that approach but just skiiing.

Marcus Peblo Quadrilogy Marcus Peblo Quadrilogy

AMAZING!!

Me Like me love...
This R Belong to My Favourite..
FANTASTIC job. Great art.

R.I.P. Lincoln R.I.P. Lincoln

Very Sad.

Dude ur dog must have been pretty cool. I've had several dogs, One died.. Very sad. The rest we gave away b4 they died. Our current one is 6.
Very Sorry man.

Freedom Flakes Freedom Flakes

w00t Kickass

Great work, Canada RULEz w00t.
Great Idea and parody of some of the ceral commercials, I loved it, Keep up the great work

Distorted Havok: Revenge Distorted Havok: Revenge

Well....

You could have worked much harder, I noticed you were very lazy with changing images and such. I didint enjoy it very much cause there was not much of a story line and no voices, music was wrong type for the kind of movie. If you are thinking of making a second one spend way more time. Most really nice movies take the artist several weeks or even months.

To Summarize what i have said "PUT MORE EFFORT"

The Killing Moon REDONE The Killing Moon REDONE

Nice

I havent Seen that gradient Style movie in a long time that was good. The Cool this Was that There was a story line but there wasnt. I know that does not make sense but to me it does.

Finish It if You can, but put ur priorities first!

Maths Book Maths Book

I Liked it...

Sure its a STick Movie... But It was great. Althought it had a little bit of the senseless violence part to it, It still had some meaning cause I hate math. I liked how u used all the props and tables as a real part of the movie, like how the table blocked the door. I wish I could Beat up a Text book without getting in trouble :(